New release Plan-IT Workshop version 5.171.9740 available
Since 11 februari 2019, a new version of Plan-IT is available.
From now on we will roll out releases for Plan-IT more oftenbecause of our Continuous Delivery principle.
This way we will be able to respond to request from the market even quicker.
You can find the Update Procedure here.
When you have questions regarding the new release, then please contact our helpdesk via: email@example.com or via 0031 478-531444
Plan-IT Workshop version 5.171.9740
Changes / Additions
- On the collection list is now also printed whether the customer or the car needs to be picked up
- Rentwise XML connection now provides more information (operations)
- Cleanup now also removes reservations
- iDas Webservice connections, triggers now also respond to the codes from iDas
- Autoline connection: Able to set blockade per user to prevent importing work orders in the wrong establishment. (So for instance importing a work order from Autoline establichment 20 to establishment 10)
- DMS client number and DMS owner number are now visible in Plan-IT with the customer data. This way you can check what has been sent over from the DMS when importing.
- Dayplanning can now also handle the automatic break logic from Autoline clockings
- Dayplanning can now also establish the relationship between the Autoline clocking on a work order and a copy work order in Plan-IT
- When clocking out a work order in Autoline, Plan-IT will calculate how much time is still left in relation to the planning. The remaining time is now visually displayed. When the mechanic reports the entire work order as ready, and no clockings are needed anymore, this remaining block will be automatically removed
- Added new index to link copy work orders to Autoline work orders
- It is now possible to turn the automatic planning button in the dayplanning on or off
- It is now possible to make the remaining available time visible on the dayplanning board. The time still available, onderhanden work, work stock and the status of all these times. (is there still time available or not enough anymore)
- Removed some information that is not really needed for the dayplanning, so that the dayplanning board displays only information that is useful in the dayplanning.
- The dayplanning board now also supports tabs.
- Mechanics can be hidden on the dayplanning board. This way you can suppress all mechanics that are being used for something else.
The moment when the mechanic reports the whole work order as ready, and no clockings need to be done on it anymore, this remaining block is also removed automatically again.
- Postal code is now also visible on the from stock print of a tyre
- New peint added on which you can see for each width how many tyres there are in the warehouse
- New print added to get all tyres for which the registration number is equal to the last 8 digits of the VIN
- Tyrechange list print now shows the width instead of the rim brand