Since Plan-IT Workshop version 5.171.9700, it is possible to configure triggers, to make sure that when selecting certain operations in work orders, the option Internal order, MOT, or Change tyres is automatically turned on. This way you prevent that users accidently forget to turn on an option.
Follow the below steps to configure triggers:
- Click in the menubar on the option System.
- Select the option Management.
- Click with the right mouse button on the green PLAN-IT bar.
- Select the option Systemsettings.
- In the System window that appears, go to the tab Triggers.
- Then click on the button Add to create a new trigger.
The Triggers window appears:
- Select in the Establishment field whether you want to apply the trigger in all departments or only in a specific department.
- Then enter in the Trigger field what the work order should respond to. Enter the name of an operation or extra operation. By entering a part of a name you can have the work order respond to multiple operations with that part in the name.
- Finally select in the Type field which option in work orders dhould be checked on for this trigger.
In the below picture, an MOT trigger is added as example, with the name MOT, for all departments:
When you now select an operation or extra operation in a work order with the word MOT in its name, it will automatically put a check in the box for the MOT option.