Deliver times in Plan-IT Online
When configuring the preferred times, it is now possible to activate the Deliver time option with a preferred time. When a time, that is configured as a deliver time, is no longer available in the planning, but there is still time available later that same day, the customer can still select the deliver time. The appointment will then be scheduled on the first available moment on that day.
Configure deliver time
- Go to the website https://www.plan-it-online.nl and log in with your details.
- In the left column, click on the Settings option.
- Make sure that the Use preferred times option is set to Yes.
- In the bottom right corner, click on the Save button if you have changed this option.
- Then click in the left column on the Preferred times option.
- Add a new preferred time if needed.
- Put a check in the box for the Deliver time to make a preferred time also a deliver time.
- Finally click on the Save button in the bottom right corner.
The deliver times are now active. When a customer now selects a deliver time on a certain day, but the selected time is not available, the appointment will be scheduled on the next first available moment on that day.
When you only enter deliver times in the preferred times, Plan-IT Online will show the deliver times with the other remaining available times.
When you neter deliver times together with preferred times that are not deliver times, then both will be shown.
In the appointment confirmation that the customer will receive per e-mail, the time selected by the customer is shown:
Via the online planboard on the website of [company name], you have made a request for making
a workshop appointment.
You will receive a confirmation as soon as possible in which we will indicate whether the appointment is scheduled.
You have entered the following detais:
In the appointment confirmation that is sent to the dealer per e-mail, the deliver time that the customer has selected is shown, as well as the time on which the appointment request (the reservation) is scheduled:
|The applicant has entered the following details:
|Appointment request:||02-04-2019 10:00|