Configure tyre change as second online module
Follow the below steps when you want to configure a separate online module for the tyre change period:
Configuring the online module
First fill in the second online module to your liking. When this module will only be used as a tyre change module, only tyre change activities have to be created.
- Go to the website https://www.plan-it-online.nl and log in with your details.
- In the left column, click on the option Activities
- First, create separate groups for the activities on the bottom of this page
When you want to make the tyrechange employees available for all activities, then create 1 group that you link to all activities.
- Go to the top of the page, and create the preferred activities at Activity settings (Radiobutton).
- set the correct groups, and the correct number of AE's (labor time units), and make sure that there is a checkmark in the box for the option Visible.
Configuring the second online module in Plan-IT Workshop
- In Plan-IT Workshop, click in the menubar on the option System.
- Select the option System settings.
- In the top row of tabs, go to Connections.
- Then go to the tab Online module in the second row.
In the top section of the window that appears, the regular online module is configured.
- In the bottom section of this window, put a checkmark in the box with the option Online module 2. Enter the data of the tyre change module in the fields Log-in and Password.
Now go to the calendar of the employee that you want to make available for the tyre change activities:
- In the menubar, click on the option File.
- Select the option Calendar.
- Select the name of the preferred employee in the dropdown list in the bottom left corner of the window.
- Click with the right mouse button on the first day for which you want to configure the availability for the tyre change module.
- In the contextmenu that appears, select the option Day wizard.
- In the window that appears, enter the times for the start and end of the workday, and the break times for the employee.
- Then select how much time 1 AE / labor unit should take. Generally this is 30 minutes.
The first day is now filled in with blocks of 30 minutes labor time.
- Click with the right mouse button on the same day again and in the contextmenu, select the opition Online module.
- Put a checkmark in the box with the option Use Online module 2 and select a speciality in the Group field to make the employee available for the activities of the second online module.
- Click on the Save button to apply the group from the second online module for the selected day.
A text will appear on the day as an indication that the selected employee is available for online module 2 on that day.
- Click with the right mouse button on the day and in the contextmenu that appears, select the option Copy.
- Now click with the right mouse button on the next day and in the contextmenu that appears, select the option Paste.
- Repeat this until the entire first week is filled.
- You can now copy the entire week by clicking with the right mouse button on the week number.
- In the contextmenu that appears, select the option Copy.
- Then click with the right mouse button on another week number to paste the copied week to another week.
- When the calendars of all employees are filled in to your liking, click on the Close button in the topright corner of the window.
- A pop-up window appears with the question whether you want to send the edited working hours to the online module. Click on the Yes button.
When the feedback is finished, the employees are available for tyre change appointments.