Use the cleanup function to delete old data from Plan-IT
Having a lot of old data in Plan-IT can impact the performance of Plan-IT. By deleting old work orders, calendars, days off, reservations etc. once in a while with the cleanup option, Plan-it may work faster. Follow the below steps to perform a cleanup:
- Click in the menubar on the option System.
- Select the option System settings.
- Go to the tab System.
- Click in the topright corner of the window where you are now on the button Cleanup.
The Clear data window appears. The top part is for deleting old data.
- Click on the button to select the date you want. We advise a date of 6 months ago.
- Click on the button Cleanup.
The system starts deleting all data older than the specified date. This may take a while, especially when it's the first time that you perform the cleanup. The cleanup process finished when the small windows disappears.